Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Erin & I had a great weekend celebrating the 4th of July. We attended a party on Friday night at on Lake Greeson with great food & a wonderful fireworks show. My sister's family went with us & we had a fun time together. On Saturday we went back to the lake & spent the day w/ some friends & had a chance to get out on the water. Here are some pics from the weekend.
It was great to see Mike this weekend & get some time to visit w/ him. Mike Huckabee has been a friend for a long time. He coached our soccer team one season many years ago. His kids & I grew up together in Texarkana & I'm lucky to be able to call him a true friend.



Me & one of my best friends Michael Chesshir.

Me & my beautiful wife on the 4th.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is also Chris Wright, I live in Roe, AR and I want to be a preacher when I grow up. I saw your post and thought I would say Hi. I love the Lord the want to serve him all of my life. I found your post searching my name on the internet.

Thanks

Chris Wright