Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 Years Ago Today

About this time 3 years ago I was eating a late breakfast/early lunch w/ my parents & sister & her family. It was my last meal as a single man. In fact, it was a Grand Slam from Denny's & I'm not sure I've had one since then. The rest of the day was a whirlwind but one of the greatest days of my life: our wedding day.

I have been truly blessed by God to be married to such a wonderful woman who encourages me, supports me, cooks for me, makes me fold my own shirts b/c she doesn't do it right, laughs w/ me, cries w/ me, & lets me beat her at almost any game we play (ha!). These 3 years have flown by & even though I'm working today we will enjoy our last anniversary w/o children.

To all who have prayed, encouraged, & supported us in our marriage, THANK YOU! Erin, I love you & pray God gives us many more years of marriage bliss.

This is the best I can do for a picture. This was a "wedding cake" made for us by Doug Petty at a shower we had w/ family & friends in Texarkana. All of our wedding pictures are on CD, DVD, & in an Album, but all are secured like Fort Knox so we can't get them on our computer & print or use them ourselves (gotta love fancy photographers).

No comments: