Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shout to the Lord


Props to American Idol tonight! The opening song by the contestants tonight was "Shout to the Lord." It was a beautiful song & I was SHOCKED they would chose such a song for this secular show. I am thankful the message of Jesus got out whether they really meant it to or not. Our God is big enough to get his message out in the most unexpected ways!
I remember when Mandesa was on the show & sang Christian songs, she was consistently criticized no matter how good she sang. The only disappointment from the show tonight was the unexepcted exit of Michael Johns, who I thought was better than a couple of the other contestants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm agree Chris! Jesus will make His name known...I think a guy named Paul said something like this to.

I thought it interesting that after their huge "idol gives back night" they sing "Shout to the Lord". Just a thought.