Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Dog: Molly

With the new baby coming in September we have wondered how the current baby (the dog) will respond in taking 2nd place to the child. We expect major shock due to the immense love, affection, & attention Molly currently receives. I was putting the pics of Erin on here the other day & transferred some pics of the dog to my computer. I thought I would share a few of them.

Welcome Home! We got Molly 2 years ago this weekend.

Sunbathing in the backyard at Erin's parents.

Naptime in Erin's lap w/ her new friend given by my parents.


Relaxing after helping w/ the laundry.


"Most Comical Award" at 'Pooches on Parade' in Dierks where Erin teaches.


Dressed up for Christmas. (compliments of Erin)

Enjoying a snack from the new bag of dog food.

Molly's 2nd birthday on March 14th.

Inhaling the cake resulted in the 1st bite being all icing. (No, she doesn't have rabies)

From puppy to princess (at least that's what the dog thinks).

This was practice so when our child is born we can post pics regularly. For some reason the dog has really become attached to me recently since Erin got pregnant. This is not good news because I've tried to keep the dog from liking me at times.

1 comment:

rachel said...

what a sweet puppy! weenie dogs are my favorite-that is what we had growing up! so cute! :)