Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Erin & I have been extremely busy the past few weeks & life has finally slowed just a bit. We had a great Christmas with our families in Texarkana & Dallas. Many things have been happening since we've both been off a few days.

After a meaningful Candlelight Christmas Eve Service at our church we had Christmas in our home with my family. The next day we were in Texarkana with my extended family. Thursday we went to Grand Prairie, TX to be with Erin's family & returned last night amidst the caravan of disappointed Razorback fans (I wasn't as disappointed because I was watching the game from the couch for free).

Of all we did, simply being with family & getting a few days off was the best part. While in Dallas we ate many great meals, got to see some old friends, did a significant amount of shopping, watched numerous football games, went to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert (wow, what a unique experience), & played some fun games (including our new Nintendo Wii).

I hope your Christmas was great like ours & we wish you a very Happy New Year in 2008!

No comments: