Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our 1st New Car



This weekend we went to Dallas to pick up our new car we have been waiting on for weeks. Neither of us has ever had a new car so we are excited & thankful. We hope to keep it for a LONG time. It was hard saying goodbye to Ole' Blue who has served me well the past few years.
The only negative (besides having to pay for it!) is it adds fuel to the fire. Since we've gotten it more than 1 person has suggested all we need now is a baby & car seat to put in it! I believe it's a conspiracy, maybe my mom & sister are planting ideas in everyone's head. I guess they are right, if we're going to have 8 kids we had better get started! (Just kidding, Erin says she will have the 1st two & it's up to me to figure out how to have the other 6).

3 comments:

Brian and Betsy said...

Love the color of the new car!

Unknown said...

Chris, you are so hot!!

Jarrod said...

Like the new car, glad to see you haven't changed a bit.