Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy 100th Birthday!

Yesterday we attended a 100th birthday party for Lois Greeson. Everyone calls her "Mommie" & she is still going strong. She has been a blessing to me because she is Tony Carozza's great-grandmother. Tony & I grew up as best friends & we mowed her yard many times. She became like a great-grandmother to me since I never knew any of my great-grandparents. The Carozza family is like my own family so it was a great day to spend with their family as well as a great day at church.


Here is a picture of Erin holding Tony & Dayle's daughter Karoline. She was fussy all afternoon & I thought Erin holding her would delay the desire to start a family. But as luck would have it Karoline fell asleep almost instantly & brought relief to the situation! Uh-oh! Now everyone thinks she's a natural & ready to have kids.

The pressure is mounting from all sides: church ladies, parents, my sister, & all our friends around us already having children. We're excited about starting a family, but Erin needs a little more time to learn how to take care of me. Relax mom, you will have plenty of opportunity to spoil our children, just give us a little more time!




Speaking of having children, how great it is to know Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments: