Monday, March 2, 2009

5 Month Pics

Since Cade turns 6 months old in 48 hours (Wednesday) I thought I had better post these 5 month pics so I can post the 6 month ones after that. He hasn't changed a whole lot in appearance other than maturing some in the face & obviously getting bigger. He smiles & laughs all the time. He loves playing on his activity mat rolling over & back. He's not showing much interest in going anywhere while on his tummy, but his arms & legs are getting stronger. He's not quite sitting up yet on his own, but is getting close. We had a pretty quick & easy time getting these pics. You can see his left wrist is wet b/c he keeps his hands/wrists in his mouth all the time.
He takes up more of the chair than he used to. Smiles & giggles are much easier to come by these days.
"Hey, this chair is pretty comfy, I'll just prop my arm us & relax."
He took his hand out of his mouth long enough to laugh at silly mommy making funny faces & weird noises.

"This photo shoot is getting boring, I'll check out the colors on this pillow."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet outfit!!!