Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Month Pictures

It's hard to believe 2 months have already passed. Cade is doing great. At his 2-month check-up last week he got 3 shots in his legs & 1 oral vaccine. He did much better than expected & is tougher than we are. The doctor said he looks perfect. He weighed 11 lbs. 14 oz. & was 23 in. long. That is 50% exactly in both measurements. He has caught up after being so small at birth. We are loving the smiling & some slight giggles here & there. That head is being held up well & his arms & legs are getting stronger. Here are the latest pics. Our little stud in his Polo outfit.
Eeeck! This thing is choking me! (not really)

Nope, I refuse to look at you when you call my name!

Oooh, the ceiling looks cool, I think I'll stare at it for awhile.

This is not very comfortable, please hurry!

Ok, I'm done, no more pictuers for me!

No comments: