Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It's strange celebrating Mother's Day in our own house for the 1st time. As an expectant mother, Mother's Day took on a whole new meaning for Erin & I this year. Her parents were in town to celebrate & my family was together (although my mom got sick & couldn't make it). We took pictures but I don't have any to post because our digital camera decided to die yesterday as we were taking pictures. I guess we will be getting a nice, new camera sooner than expected.

Moms are a unique & special part of our lives. Erin & I are blessed with great Christian mothers (& fathers too). I hope everyone remembered to honor their mother yesterday in some way. If not, find a way to make up for it today & don't always wait until Mother's Day to honor your mother.

Moms, we love you & Erin I couldn't be more proud of you as a mother even though Cade won't arrive until September!

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

Hi Chris & Erin! It's great to find you randomly through Blogspot and catch up with your "goings on." Congratulations on the pregnancy, too, as that is very exciting! - we will pray for baby Cade and for the rest of the pregnancy! Catch up with us at lipefamily.blogspot.com - hope to talk to you soon.