Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

I have to publically say to my biggest supporter, best friend, & wife Erin that "I Love You." Valentine's Day is special because I get to share it with one of the greatest birthday gifts I could ever ask for each year (Yes I'm a little cupid baby).

Being able to cook her dinner last night at home because she was sick & serve her on my birthday is honestly the best gift I could ever ask for. When life gets tough she's there with a level head & tender heart. When opportunities to celebrate come along there's no one more fun to celebrate with than her.

I found one of the simplest & best valentine's cards for her this year. The outside simply said "My Wife." The inside said this: "If I had to choose all over again, I'd choose you." It summed up how I feel. She's not perfect, nobody is, but she's just what I need & God knew that when He gave her to me.

Thanks wife for being so great & I hope I express this to her all the time, not only on the 1 day a year us guys are forced to.

No comments: